RaiseCain-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Raise Cain- AssaultCube-Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

should we become an official clan?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
^Baummann^
Admin
^Baummann^

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

should we become an official clan? Empty
PostSubject: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:28 pm

well, i don't really care about beeing official or not... but maybe you?!?
actually i see following (dis-)advantages [vorteil Wink] ...
+
-> ok, we are in the clan list and i guess we will be well-known

-
-> many ppl want to join an official clan... but we are not a "pro-clan" that recruit only good players (keep in mind that we a a group of players who having fun to play together)

+/-
-> more clans want to have a match against us...
maybe u think thats good, but I don't want to play clan matches every day (once a week is enough for me ^^)

so what do u think about become official (not just say yes or now... give a reason about ur oppinion)
Back to top Go down
http://raise-cain.npage.de
Operator [FLO]

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:20 pm

bedenke das wir clan matches und oder ppl nicht annehmen müssen wenn wir net wollen , und ich denke auch das das alles nicht wie ein wasserfall auf uns einbrechen wird
Back to top Go down
^Baummann^
Admin
^Baummann^

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:23 pm

joa stimmt wohl,
trotzdem weiss ich nich was wa davon haben ...
Back to top Go down
KappaNL

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:39 pm

I personally think we should, and of course sometimes you don't want a clan match, just say no to the invite.
The main reasons I want it is just playing matches will become easier and we can also participate in official tournaments.
Back to top Go down
^Baummann^
Admin
^Baummann^

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:14 pm

like we all know we must play 3x3 ctf mines and tosok desert2 against 2 clans which are in the clan list..

mybe we can play against TaS, FmC (if they are in list, i guess this will be soon), W$N, MyS (I don't know if they will do, but i think so...).

and we have to take screenshots and get demo of the 2 matches

So we need 3 players... ^Baummann^ is ready
are you ready...? ^^

----------------------------
quotation: AssaultCube List of Clans
Within the AssaultCube Wiki, there is a page where we have listed the names, tags, articles, and contact information of clans that play AssaultCube. This thread is where you can request an entry for your clan to the List of Clans

I will add your clan if you provide the following information:
A. Clan tag
B. Clan name
C. Contact info [Website, and/or IRC Channel, and/or e-mail address.]
D. One game of 3x3 ctf mines and one game of 3x3 tosok desert2 versus any two other listed clans. Doesn't matter who wins. You have to provide screenshots and demo for both games. [DON'T LEAVE THIS OUT!!!!]

[http://assault.cubers.net/forum/thread-1814.html]
Back to top Go down
Operator [FLO]

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 pm

gutes dingen , was hier dann wichtig wird ist teamspeak! [was ich mit raffy noch klären werde wie genau]

und ich denke das wir [wenn wir da dann mithalten wollen] nicht um´s traning rumkommen werden
Back to top Go down
^Baummann^
Admin
^Baummann^

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:28 pm

wolln wir mithalten können? unser clan geht nich in erster linie um skill Wink ...andrerseits will man natürlich auch nich noob-like dastehen ^^
natürlich kann man trainieren aber wenn man grad lustzeit hat, keine festen trainingszeiten

-----------------------

do we want to keep up with other clans? its not our goal to be the best Wink ... on the other hand no one likes to be called a noob ^^ .
of course we can have some train, but only if we want to, not to be bounded to train at a defined time...

edit: teamspeak: yep teamspeak would be nice (the programm, better to talk then skype[i have a channel])... but some members cant speak good english, e.g. if Nobody and Spark playing together and uses teamspeak there could be a communicate-problem...

we need therefor keywords like "left side" "right side" and so on, and of course what is already in the game-voice-chat (v31->affirmative...)
Back to top Go down
SpArK

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:07 pm

I really would like to be official clan. Of course this requires some work. Like being good team members, where we should have good communication which can just gain with playing and training a lot. If we really want to be like professional, we should determine our basic needs. Like which software to use for communication, and should determine some specific signs or reads to write in game for commanding, without we expose our intend. We should make continuously training with every member, and should find our special technics who are good in which map or gun and many other thing. Of course there should be same language like english to understand and communicate easily. There just the things i remember. I was and old Counter Strike player with clan. This Assoult Cube is really same. So we should take it serious in order to be good successful clan. Ahh sorry for long text Smile Just wanted to express my self.
Back to top Go down
KappaNL

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:27 pm

My intend isn't insulting people (especially since we're in the same clan Smile), but when we want to become official we should start being more active right here, at the forum.
And I BTW have no problem with the difficulties of becoming official, I'm not afraid of working Wink.
Back to top Go down
Operator [FLO]

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 pm

ein langer text ist nix schlimmes im forum [darum haben wir es ja] XD
-----------------------------
a long text isn't bad in fourm [for that we have it] XD
Back to top Go down
^Baummann^
Admin
^Baummann^

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:42 pm

long time nothing heared about that...
so... should we? ^^
[i would like to...]
-------------
lange nichts mehr gepostet worden... offizieller clan werden oder nich?

[von mir aus gerne...]
Back to top Go down
KappaNL

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:38 pm

People seem to be active on Skype, ask them there.

I think we should BTW
Back to top Go down
SovietAk47

SovietAk47

Anzahl der Beiträge : 71

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:44 pm

wieso denn nicht?
also ich bin dafür Smile
Back to top Go down
SovietAk47

SovietAk47

Anzahl der Beiträge : 71

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 pm

aber wenn wir das wollen dann müssen wir jeden tag im spiel sein
und öfters zusammen trainiren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should we become an official clan?   should we become an official clan? Empty

Back to top Go down

should we become an official clan?
Page 1 of 1