RaiseCain-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Raise Cain- AssaultCube-Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Follow the Rules!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
^Baummann^
Admin
^Baummann^

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

Follow the Rules!! Empty
PostSubject: Follow the Rules!!   Follow the Rules!! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Unfortunaly I noticed some bad behaviour while playing.

I don't want to see that again [I don't say a name but he knows]!!
Someone wrote while a clan match hure (whore) and nutte (bitch/slut).

That is insulting and not polite (see topic "rules").
It does not matter if the enemy understands it or not! If u want u can think that or write it down at some paper.... but not in the chat of game!!

This is a last warning. to act in opposition to the rules will forces me to ban u immediately!
----------------------------
Unglücklicherweise musste ich sehen das jmd während des spielens wörter wie hure und nutte geschrieben hat (sprich schlechtes benehmen).
Dies steht im krassen wiederspruch zu den clan regeln (siehe thema: regeln/rules).
Solch benehmen ist wie man unschwer erkennt beleidigend und unhöflich.
Dabei spielt es keine rolle ob der gegner es versteht oder nicht. von mir aus könnt ihr das so denken oder wat weiss ich nich aber nicht im chat schreiben!
Dies ist eine erste und letzte warnung. Zuwiederhandeln wird umgehent mit der verbannung aus dem clan geahnded.

Thnx 4 audience

!!!!!!!! pls do not answer that or whatever. just read it, and of course carry out instructions !!!!!!
!!!!!!!! bitte nicht hierauf antworten oder was auch immer. lesen, und natürlich befolgen !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://raise-cain.npage.de

Follow the Rules!!
Page 1 of 1